The field is also growing at a faster pace than the combined vision and evolution of Isagi and Hiori. Now they need to come up with new solutions to close this gap. Will Hiori and Isagi find the answer to their final goal in this Chapter?
Blue Lock Chapter 235 Spoilers & Raw Scans
This time, this Chapter will focus on Hiori, and we will also return to his backstory again.
- The ball flew away in the previous Chapter, and Hiori says they are missing another important piece needed to win.
- Ubers players are calling on others to pick up this loose ball.
- Now it’s a battle between Kunigami and Aryu for the ball.
- But Aryu has the advantage over Kunigami and defeats him with a headshot.
- Aiku thinks it’s not over yet and that Kaiser is following the ball.
- The ball also fell right in front of Aiku and Kaiser.
- But Isagi accurately predicted the ball’s location and rushed forward before Barou could.
- Hiori received the ball and was trying to surpass Isagi’s expectations.
- He’s trying to take expectations a step further and try a new form of offense.
- However, Hiori remembered her parents and their expectations for them at this time.
- He understands that even now he is doing the same thing as meeting Isagi’s expectations.
- Isagi was asking for the ball but Hiori said he didn’t hate expectations but this wasn’t the right answer.
- He remembered Jinpachi Ego again and remembered that a striker should only shoot the ball.
Also read: Record of Ragnarok Chapter 83: Apollo’s determination!
- Hiori now thought that his last missing piece was the direct shot.
- Now he is hesitating a bit and Isagi is preventing Aiku from intervening.
- Isagi is asking for a card, but Hiori is still deciding what to do.
- He still needed clarification on which future he should choose, and he reminded me of his conversation with Karasu.
- Karasu says that he must first have expectations for himself and that will start everything.
- Hiori now understands that he never made the decision himself and he is preparing to shoot the ball.
- He scored a goal, and this was not expected by Aiku, Lorenzo and even Isagi.
- But Sendou still stopped it and Aiku applauded him for it.
- Hiori is depressed and thinks that he is not suitable for soccer.
- But Isagi says he has now come up with a super winning theory for this goal.
Blue Lock Chapter 235 Release date
Blue Lock Chapter 235 will be released this Sunday, October 1st. This chapter could come out as early as Sunday morning, depending on the translation between raw scans and full reveal.
We also see that there will be no break for Chapter 236 for now. The match will end soon and it will be a perfect ending at this rate. This chapter is titled Goodbye, which also means that Basterd Munchen won the match.
Here are all the spoilers and raw scans so far Blue Lock Chapter 235. Check out some of our other similar and interesting content here.
Also read: Kagurabachi Chapter 4: Release Date & Spoilers