But now that All Might is once again up against All For One, it’s hard for us to move forward. That’s why we’re here to discuss predictions and release dates My Hero Academia Chapter 397.
My Hero Academia Chapter 397 Spoilers
In the final Chapter of My Hero Academia, we see All Might once again confront All For One with high-tech aids, crafted by his old friend and former teammate, David Shield. Support equipment includes modernized armor with high attack and defense capabilities.
Thanks to an armor called Hercules, All Might is able to overcome his physical weakness and lack of Quirk with super speed and endurance. In addition, Hercules can also copy the power of several Quirks including Black Whip, Electrification, Sugar Rush, Tape, not to mention the super strength and speed of One For All.
With All Might overwhelming All For One in the previous Chapter, let’s see what might happen next:
- All Might is able to continue demonstrating the features of Hercules and the various Quirks it can copy. Looks like he’s using Quirks from his students and previous OFA users, so there are quite a few unused Quirks.
- All For One can begin to get over his shock and instead begin to overpower All Might. But he’s at a disadvantage because he can’t steal All Might’s Quirk to render him useless since All Might doesn’t have a Quirk. But Hercules’ armor was badly damaged and its integrity was reduced by 66%, so anything is possible.
- The worst case scenario is All Might’s death, which is entirely possible because at the beginning of the Last Chapter, there is a flashback to the time when Sir Nighteye warned All Might of his impending death. Even All Might wondered if this was the battle where he died. But hopefully, it won’t happen in the next Chapter.
Also should read: Blue Lock Chapter 229: Release Date & Spoiler
My Hero Academia Chapter 397 Release Date
Shueisha’s break this week has caused many games to follow, including My Hero Academia to also take a break. That’s why My Hero Academia Chapter 397 will be released on August 20, 2023 instead of this Sunday. Comic book followers constantly know that new Chap release times will vary according to time zones around the world.
For those new online readers who don’t yet know the exact release times in their respective time zones, here’s the schedule for that:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 a.m., Sunday, August 20, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 a.m., Sunday, August 20, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3pm, Sunday, August 20, 2023
- Central European Time: 4pm, Sunday, August 20, 2023
- India Standard Time: 8:30pm, Sunday, August 20, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time: 11pm, Sunday, August 20, 2023
- Japan Standard Time: 12:00, Monday, August 21, 2023
- Central Australia Standard Time: 12:30am, Monday, August 21, 2023
My Hero Academia Chapter 397 English translations will be available on Manga Plus and Viz Media , Shueisha’s official platform for digital copies of the manga, from August 20 onwards.
But we don’t have to wait too long to get an idea of what’s coming next in the upcoming Chapter because of the revealers and rough scan of My Hero Academia Chapter 397 will appear on the internet a few days before the actual release date.
If there are any news or updates about the My Hero Academia manga, you can count on AnimeZ’s Notes to keep you informed of all the details. So keep following us.
Also should read: One Piece Chapter 1090: Kizaru Vs Straw Hats