Each character faces different types of enemies according to their power level. Ezra confronts Signario’s sister, who has alchemy to create illusions. Lucy and Gray must fight against Gennai and Kotetus, who appear to be powerful figures.
Jellal will face God Serena, formerly the top witch in Ishgal. He became a traitor to the Alvarez empire and was killed by Acnologia, and now he is a Copse puppet. And finally, Natsu will face off against an upgraded version of Athena, Athena II. She is now an Athena with the power of dragons of the sky and darkness. However, this time Athena II was emotionless. And now she’s trying to steal Natsu’s dragon powers.
Given the way all of this has been set up, it looks like the story has pushed back to chapter 130 as they now have to fight against the very same enemies they fought before. The Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest arc is getting too long and it looks like it will last until the next 5-7 chapters. It feels like the story is moving in a never-ending circle.
Some fans are amused because they enjoy watching the battles in Fairy Tail, while others are bored and need something new. This could be the last of the series, so forget everything and enjoy it peacefully.
And if you are wondering when the next chapter of shounen manga, Fairy Tail: Hundred Years Quest, then don’t worry because in this article we will talk about the release date of Fairy Tail: Hundred Years Quest Chap 139 with spoilers and where you can read it.
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 140 Spoiler
There are no content disclosures for Fairy Tail: Hundred Years Quest Chapter 140 because the raw chapter of Fairy Tail: Hundred Years Quest is usually leaked 1-2 days before the release date. However, we can still discuss possible events in Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 140.
In chapter 60, Natsu fights against Athena II to save Wendy from the guild master. It seems that Wendy is in a state of unconsciousness and is tied to a tree. Nastu must defeat Athena II to save Wendy. The guild master plays an important role in this whole part and their first priority is to take him down.
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 140 Release Date
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 140 scheduled for Thursday, August 24, 2023, at JST. Chapters are released every two months. International showtimes of Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 140 as follows:
Released on Wednesday for the following countries:
- India Standard Time (IST): at 08:30pm on Wednesday, August 23, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, August 23, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, August 23, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 a.m. Wednesday, August 23, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 Wednesday, August 23, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 p.m. Wednesday, August 23, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00pm on Wednesday, August 23, 2023
Released on Thursday for the following countries:
- Japan Standard Time (JST): at 12:00 AM on Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 am on Thursday, 24 August 2023
- Indonesia Eastern Time (EIST): at 12:00 am on Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Korea Standard Time (KST): at 12:00 AM on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Where to read Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 140 online?
You can read Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 140 in Pocket Shonen Magazine in raw format (Japanese). Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest currently has English translations on INRK Comic and Kondansha, but there are only 100 chapters on their website and one will be added every two weeks.