Even if this was a failure, Isagi still gleaned many important clues from Hiori’s playstyle and vision. After all this, it will be interesting to see how the Hiori x Isagi combo will work.
Blue Lock Chapter 236 Spoilers
It seems that Isagi’s vision of Victory over the goal is not shown to us in this Chapter. We still have to wait a few more chapters to know the clear ending to this match.
- After Sendou blocked the shot, Aiku got hold of the loose ball.
- Hiori seems very depressed because his shot failed and is considering telling his parents that he will quit soccer.
- Just when he thinks it’s over, Isagi calls him to try again another time.
- Aiku was right in front of Hiori and was preventing others from holding the ball.
- Isagi tells Hiori to do things one step ahead of his imagination and do things reflexively.
- Hiori thought that for now he still wanted to believe in Isagi’s expectations.
- He once again remembered his past with his parents.
- Hiori tries to understand the difference between his parents’ expectations and Isagi’s expectations for him.
- The Italian Ubers kept passing the ball but for some reason Isagi received the ball from behind Lorenzo.
- The ball goes to Barou again, but this time Kunigami and Yukimuya are there to stop him.
- Even though Barou kicked the ball, Kunigami miraculously saved it.
Also read: Jinx Chapter 36: Release Date & Spoilers
- Isagi says it’s a beautiful block and Kunigami says he’s not doing this for Isagi.
- The arena became more and more tense, but Hiori was still lost in thought.
- However, on the field, Gagamaru got the ball before Aiku and Sendou could touch it.
- Gagamaru throws the ball and asks his team to score now.
- Hiori seemed to understand Isagi’s intentions towards this ultimate goal.
- He understood that this pass and subsequent goal would not have been possible without him on the field.
- He continued Isagi’s plan when he received the ball from Gagamaru.
- Hiori thought there was no other way, but he would try his best if this was his last shot.
- He is ready to share his crazy dreams and imagination with Isagi for his final shot.
- Kaiser does not appear in this Chapter and Lorenzo does not block him.
- He can try to interrupt Hiori and Isagi’s attempt to score this goal and try to steal the ball.
Blue Lock Chapter 236 Release date
Blue Lock Chapter 236 will be released as early as October 8 and may also be released early in the morning in IST. Since the raw scans have been released in full, we may get an early release this time.
Chapter 237 is titled Center of the World, and it could be a foreshadowing of how Isagi will stand on top of the world once he fully understands how to use his abilities.
Here are all the spoilers and raw scans that have been released for Blue Lock Chapter 236. For more interesting and similar content, check out some of our other articles here.
Also read: Kingdom Chapter 774: Declare war!