What is Flop? For someone who loves kpop and regularly follows their favorite idols, at least once you have come across the word flop through newspapers or especially in discussions on Facebook. So you wonder What is Flop? What is Nugu? Please find out through this article by Chuuni Otaku.
1. WHAT IS FLOP?
Flop is an English word that literally means “Fall” and has a figurative meaning of failure.
In Kpop, Flop is about a group that is receiving love or recognition from the public, but for some reason they lose it. You can imagine it as if a flying arrow was dropped.
2. WHAT IS NUGU?
Nugu is a Korean word meaning “who” (who) used to refer to someone who is insignificant, incompetent, and worthless.
In kpop, Nugu is about a group that is not widely recognized by the public. For example, before “If you do” GOT7 was unknown, but after winning the first cup, the public began to pay attention.
3. WHAT IS DIGITAL SINGLE?
Digital single is a song that is tracked through the download system of online music sites.
Hopefully the information in the article can answer readers’ questions about terms What is a flop, what is a nugu In kpop, it is used frequently on Facebook. Please leave your opinion in the comments section below.
- What are Sasaeng fans, Anti fans, Non fans, Fanti, Fan only, Akgae fans in Kpop
- What is Bash? Popular idol bash types today in Kpop
- What is fandom? What do Fansite, Fancafe, Fanclub, Fansige mean?
- What is Bias? What does bias wrecker mean in kpop terms
- What are Deabak, Aegyo, Ot, Maknae? Terms that Kpop fans must know
- What is flop in kpop?
- What is flop on Facebook?
- What is a flop?
- What does flop mean?
- What is flop music?
- What is a flop in music?
- What is a flop?
- What is a flop group?