Honestly, that’s expected since one person participating in the fight is failed comedian Takaba. But it’s actually surprising to see Kenjaku in such a fight and that’s what makes this fight so interesting.
Ready for it? Here are the spoilers and release date Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 information revealed
- According to the spoiler, the title of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 is “Stupid Survivor – Survive!” This chapter begins with the jujutsu witches discussing while Gojo is fighting Sukuna.
- They thought they should ambush Kenjaku while the fight between Gojo and Sukuna was going on and not give Kenjaku a chance to ambush them if Gojo lost because then they would be all in on Sukuna.
- Kusakabe says that they could launch an ambush on Kenjaku with Maki to catch him off guard but it would be foolish to divide their forces in case they have to fight Sukuna. Angel suggests they send Takaba instead.
- Hakari and Kusakabe are skeptical about this but Angel suggests that there is more to Takaba than previously realized. Angel said, “It’s possible that Takaba’s Cursed technique will have a negative effect on what I’m about to say, so please don’t say this to anyone, not even Takaba. His cursed technique is…”
Also read: Record of Ragnarok Chapter 83: Apollo’s victory
- Back to Kenjaku vs. Takaba, Kenjaku attacks Takaba with a series of centipede curses and finds that his Cursed Technique has been completely rejected. He theorizes that Takaba’s Cursed Technique is to make things come true using only his imagination.
- As the fight continues and has no effect on Takaba, Kenjaku states that every Cursed Technique has a weakness. After clashing a few more times, he realized that the condition to perform Takaba’s Curse Technique was his confidence.
- He then intentionally criticizes Takaba’s jokes and comedic timing to destroy his confidence. The chapter ends with Takaba’s confidence crumbling, wondering why he was a comedian in the first place when Kenjaku looked down on him.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 release date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 will be released on Sunday, October 29, 2023. This chapter can be found on the official platforms of Shueisha, Manga Plus, and Viz Media, with the official English translation free from now on.
For fans around the world who are hoping to watch this Chapter as soon as it releases, remember that the exact release time Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 will be different in different parts of the world, depending on the time zone. Here is the upcoming Chapter release schedule in different time zones:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 a.m. Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 a.m., Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 p.m., Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Central European Time: 4 p.m., Sunday, October 29, 2023
- India Standard Time: 8:30 p.m., Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 p.m., Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Japan Standard Time: 12 a.m., Monday, October 30, 2023
- Australian Central Standard Time: 12.30am, Monday 30 October 2023
According to spoiler reports, there will be no time off next week. So, fans can expect to get Chapter 241 on November 5, 2023.
Also read: My Hero Academia Chapter 405: Final boss Bakugo!