Now that the loose ball is up in the air, they must find another piece that will allow Isagi to devour his opponent. What is the missing part? Well, I guess Luffy will find it One Piece faster than Isagi found the Last Piece. I’m not even joking at this point, seriously.
During this whole match, we saw Isagi talk about missing the final unit. And whenever he comes up with a new idea, he still lacks the ability to execute it. With Hiroi by their side, they coordinated perfectly until Kaiser picked up the pace.
As Hiroi said in a recent Chap, it’s not that they’re not growing, but the rate at which the rest of the field is growing is faster than the rate of their aggregate decision making. Until now, Isagi still tries to think one step ahead of everyone else.
But I think if he wants to score, he doesn’t need to think just one step but must think two steps ahead of the rest. Therefore, even if they evolve, they will still be one step slow. It’s like asking Isagi to turn not into Super Saiyan but into Super Saiyan Blue. I guess you understand what I’m trying to say here. So let’s see how the game will develop in the next Chapter.
And if you are wondering when is the next chapter of the selfish manga Blue Lock will be released, then don’t worry because in this article we will mention the release date of Blue Lock Chapter 235 with spoilers and where you can read it.
Blue Lock Chapter 235 Spoiler
Spoilers for Blue Lock Chapter 235 will be available on our website on Friday, September 29, 2023, around 10:00 pm JST, so be sure to check it out. However, spoilers aside, we can discuss what might happen in Blue Lock Chapter 235.
In the previous Chapter, we saw Isagi and Kaiser shoot the ball at the same time but were blocked by Barou and Aryu. After they blocked it, the ball flew into the sky. So who will choose it first? You might think that only someone from Kaiser, Isagi, Barou and Aryu will get the ball, but you’d be wrong!
Because when I looked closely at the second last photo, I saw Aiku approaching Isagi. He is almost in the same position as Isagi and Kaiser. Behind them is Lorenzo, sitting with the group after being tricked by Isagi. In short, Kaiser and Isagi are Ubers in disguise. And Isagi doesn’t have Hiori by her side, Kaiser doesn’t have Ness by her side either.
But the only Bastard Munchen player I saw running from behind was Kunigami. He wasn’t seen much in the whole match, so I guess the author has something in store for him that we can see in the upcoming Chapters.
Blue Lock Chapter 235 Release date
Blue Lock Chapter 235 scheduled for Sunday, October 1, 2023, PT . Chapters are released weekly. International match schedule of Blue Lock Chapter 235 as follows:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 a.m. Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 a.m. Sunday, October 1, 2023
- New York: at 11 p.m. Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 8:00 p.m. Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 6:00 a.m. Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 a.m. Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 a.m. Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Japan Standard Time (JST): At 12 noon on Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 02:00 pm Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Indonesian Eastern Time (EIST): at 12:00 noon on Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12 noon on Sunday, October 1, 2023
Where to read Blue Lock Chapter 235 online?
Blue Lock Chapter 235 will be available to read in Pocket Shonen Magazine in raw format (Japanese).