Cheon is a master of martial arts and is known throughout the lands, but her popularity has brought her many enemies. However, even in this life, she was able to find love and with his help, she faced all those obstacles. This goes on until something devastating happens, and she ends up being betrayed by him, resulting in her death.
However, if she was really dead, this story wouldn’t have happened, and her death as a master would have been the end of it. She awakens in the body of a concubine and is immediately tasked with taking care of the king. Not knowing what to do, she blurted out words that made the king laugh and wonder why the old concubine had changed so much.
A Master, Who Woke up as a Concubine Chapter 19 Summary
A Master, Who Woke Up as a Concubine Chapter 19 begins with Cheon waiting for the results of his performance from the eunuch. And the feedback she got was that her performance was terrible. Now if it was old Cheon, she would accept the result and try to improve it further.
However, this was Cheon in the body of a concubine, and as such, her mind was also affected by that. She no longer acts or behaves like an owner but rather a wistful girl who does everything on impulse. Perhaps, the body transformation does not include a strong psyche, and that is why there is such a drastic change in personality.
This is why she confronts the guy up close and asks what’s wrong with his eyes as she pulls him closer. Not realizing that the man in front of her is the emperor she spends the night with all the time. But if she does, it shows that she is a master in something, but that is her old life.
A Master, Who Woke up as a Concubine Chapter 20 Spoiler
A Master, Who Woke up as a Concubine Chapter 20 would make the cook almost discover that the eunuch was none other than the emperor. Our heroine has lost a lot of her thinking ability since moving into a new body. It doesn’t make any sense to see her act like this because she’s the former owner.
Furthermore, her impulsive actions only show her a little more manly. A trait that all her sisters lack and thus makes her stand out from all of them. Why she decided to be part of the concubines remains to be seen, but that will give the plot some impact. And this manhwa is very illogical despite being a Yumejoshi, and the comedy is also starting to feel repetitive at this point.
What is the release date of A Master, Who Woke Up as a Concubine Chapter 20?
A Master, Who Woke up as a Concubine Chapter 20 will launch on August 19, 2023, for the following regions.
- Pacific Daylight Time [West Coast]: 8:00 AM PDT (August 19, 2023)
- Central Daylight Time [Central American and Canada]: 9:00AM Investor (August 19, 2023)
- Daylight Time in the East [East Coast]: 10:00 AM EDT (August 19, 2023)
- Greenwich Mediterranean Time [Britain]: 5:00pm BST (August 19, 2023)
- India Standard Time [India]: 8:30pm IST (August 19, 2023)
- Singapore Standard Time [Singapore]: 11:00 PM SGT (August 19, 2023)
- Philippine Standard Time [Philippines]: 11:00 PM PST (August 19, 2023)
It will be available to read on August 20, 2023 for these regions.
- Korean Standard Time [Korea]: 12:00 AM KST (August 20, 2023)
- Japan Standard Time [Korea]: 12:00 AM JST (August 20, 2023)
- Eastern Australia Daylight Time [Australia]: 02:00 AM AEDT (August 20, 2023)
Where to read A Master, Who Woke up as a Concubine Chapter 20?
A Master, Who Woke up as a Concubine Chapter 20 will be available to read on Naver.